Wednesday 1 August 2012

Climbs to Crediton

Mary Magdalene Church, Taunton
Taunton
I started with a fairly smooth ride to Taunton from Burnham on Sea and really enjoyed the picturesque town including St Mary Magdalene Church.

I headed down the A38 and A361 to Tiverton and passed over the Devon border - another major milestone and another county closer to the finishing line!
Views back over Cadleigh
However Dad summed it up from this point "It's not fair is it?!".  Huge inclines - not great for the end of a day with tired legs - although it did allow stunning views from the top at least!

My finishing point tonight was Copplestone which I came to via Crediton.  I was glad to jump in the van at this point and head to Silverton where I'm staying the night with good friends Juliette, Anthony and little Emily.





No comments:

Post a Comment